The current COVID 19 pandemic is an unprecedented situation that is constantly changing.
Safety for our guests and staff is our number one priority. We will continue to stay up to date with all information regarding the virus and the industry and will take all precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Thank you for your patience and continued support. We look forward to seeing you this season!
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our regulations.
You are not permitted to play or be on the property if:
- You are not feeling well
- You are exhibiting signs of COVID 19 (sore throat, cough, fever)
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
AT THE COURSE
- Practice social distancing everywhere on the course
- Tee times must be made in advance by phone or via the internet. Walk ons are not allowed at this time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- 2 players per power cart are permitted if you reside in the same household or you arrive to the course in the same vehicle
- After play, power carts and pull carts are to be returned to the designated area. Please remove all waste and personal items from the cart.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- Leave the flag pin in while putting. DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG PIN AT ANY TIME
- We recommend guests handle only their own golf equipment.
- The golf course will be monitored by Marshals on a regular basis to ensure these procedures are followed